You know by now what a fantastic business opportunity teeth whitening is, and you may have already taken the steps to start and grow your own business through our extensive online guide. Along with the great tools provided through our training program, here’s a list of 10 free online tools to make launching and growing your business as pain-free as possible.
1. Startup Stash – This is the big kahuna of startup information, since this site is a curated directory of resources and tools to help you build your new business. Everything you need is listed in one place! It doesn’t get any easier than that.
2. Square Space Logo – Not everyone is a graphic design genius – actually, most of us aren’t. For those of you who’d rather spend your time building your customer base than designing your own logo, check out Square Space for basic logos done instantly.
3. Shake – Like many others, you may cringe when it comes to focusing on the legal side of your new business. Most of us don’t have lawyers in the our back pockets, so sites like Shake make it easy to find free legal templates and advice that are essential to your new business.
4. The Name App – Picking a name for your new business is not as easy as it used to be. These days, once you’ve come up with a name you like, you have to scan the web to make sure that name is available everywhere, including on social media. This free name generator searches domains and social profiles for your startup, making it that much easier to nail a name that suits your new business.
5. Content Idea Generator – You’ve got your Facebook & Twitter Facebook pages set up – now what? This generator will help get your creativity flowing, and will help amp up your new web presence.
6. Pablo by Buffer – Do you think you need Photoshop to create stunning social media posts? Think again! This site will help you design quick and easy images for all of your social media posts!
7. Stock Snap.io – It’s hard to find free images on the web. Use Stock Snap.io for some awesome (and free!) stock photos to use for your marketing efforts.
8. SumoMe – Grow you web traffic and easily monitor who’s looking at your site with SumoMe. It’s also great for building lists, heat maps, popup email boxes, and other items to help maximize your webpage and consumer experience.
9. Social Media Examiner – This is a fantastic resource if you are struggling to come up with ways to use your social media profiles to generate leads and sales. Whether you need advice on setting up a Facebook giveaway, or increasing your email address database, this is a great place to look for answers and ideas.
10. Fiverr – Whether you need a logo created, some coding installed on your website, or an idea for a new product video, Fiverr can be a great place to outsource some of your workload. With all services starting at just $5, it’s well worth a look! As with any other business decision, just be sure to do a lot of research on the people/businesses you choose to work with.
We at Beaming White are 100% committed to making sure that you are getting all the tools you need to make your teeth whitening business a huge success! If you have any questions at all, or need any extra help getting your teeth whitening business off the ground, just reach out to your friendly Beaming White account manager, or head over to our support/contact page to find our phone numbers and quick contact form. All business inquiries are responded to within 1 business day – we look forward to hearing from you!