- Ease of use.
- Completely self-administered.
- Inferior results as you can only perform a single treatment.
- Expensive: for 2nd and 3rd treatment you need to pay for 2nd and 3rd tray, which makes it expensive to give good results.
- Mouth tray limits the concentration of gel that can be used (max 44% Carbamide Peroxide, but 16% Hydrogen Peroxide is strong and works much faster in the Advanced Whitening Kit™.)
- Because it is a mouth tray and it is filled with a lot more gel than you would typically put on a mouth tray with a syringe, they tend to cause gum irritation as the gel always goes on the gums when the customer bites down on it, unless the concentration is so low that it doesn’t give much whitening results.
- Mouth trays are less comfortable to use because the customer must be forcing a smile during the entire procedure. This can be very tiring and uncomfortable. Cheek retractors are very comfortable because they keep the customer’s teeth exposed without any effort on their part.
- Unless you are getting the Beaming White pre-filled tray, very often the gel slides off mouth tray before being used.
- 1 Duplex Mouth Tray (with lip rest for customer comfort)
- 1 Dental Bib
- 1 Finger Wipe
- 1 Vitamin-E Swab
Made in USA
All gels are dental-grade and are made in the USA
Backed by a $4,000,000 product liability insurance policy
MSDS sheets available for all our gels
Wholesale prices available for volume orders and distributors